My birthday is on Sunday, so I thought it would be fun to give you guys a gift! Since I can’t really give ALL of you guys a gift, I’ve put together a little “birthday in a box” for one of you to win! The birthday in a box has a few of my favorite things in it and I hope whoever wins the box enjoys them as much as I do!
Here’s what’s in the box:
1. Hand painted cork coasters. I love these fun coasters and we use them pretty regularly! Coasters make me feel so grown up!
2. Bigelow Earl Grey Decaf Tea. Earl Grey is by far my favorite tea to drink! I put a little honey and a little sugar in it and it’s so good!
3. A succulent in a ceramic planter. Who doesn’t love succulents??
4. A recycled notebook. I’m kind of old school in that I really like to make my lists on paper. Every once in a while I’ll make a list on my phone, but for the most part, I prefer to write down my ideas and keep all of my to do lists in a fun note book like this one!
5. EOS Summerfruit Lip Balm. This is just about the only lipbalm I can stand to wear on my lips. I’m not a chapstick girl at all (shocker!! Don’t all girls love chapstick??) but I really love the eos brand. Maybe it’s the cute packaging?? I’m a sucker for a cute package!
6. Set of 36 mini colored pencils. Honestly, I just really like these because they’re adorable and fun!
7. Extra Dessert Delights Lemon Square. I’m not a huge sweet eater, but this gum is seriously awesome. The dessert delights really taste like the desserts advertised and the Lemon Square is the best in my opinion!
8. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. If you love to do DIY manicures, Seche Vite is your best friend! It goes on really easily and dries super fast into a shiny, professional looking top coat. It’s by far my favorite top coat, and that’s saying a lot because I’ve tried quite a few!!
9. Essie Anchor’s Away. Essie polishes have the BEST colors and I love the tiny little brush since I have really small nail beds. This color is so fun for summer!! I’m jealous of whoever wins it because I didn’t get one for myself!!
10. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. I’ve been using this stuff on my hair for YEARS!! It’s a smoothing serum that you put on before you dry your hair and it smooths all the rough edges out and actually makes your hair dry faster! It smells so good and I sometimes use it after my hair is dry to smooth out any frizz.
11. 10$ Krispy Kreme Gift Card. (not pictured) Donuts are my favorite treat! It’s only natural that I give away my #1 most loved dessert treat to celebrate my birthday!
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this post letting me know which thing you would be most excited to win. Bonus points if you like my page on Facebook or share this post with your friends! Make sure you let me know you did either one by leaving another comment. Winner will be selected randomly on Monday, July 15!