A couple months ago I decided that I was ready to try a new series to close every month. The Instagram review thing was something I’d done for a while and I thought it would be fun to try something else at least for a few months! At first I wasn’t sure what the new series might be, but I love lists so much I thought it would be fun to cultivate a few lists of random things that meant something to me in a certain month whether they be my 5 favorite blog posts, my 5 favorite moments, or even 5 favorite instagrams, etc! The fun thing about this series is that it doesn’t have to be anything specific, which I think is awesome and has the potential to be a lot of fun!
So, here are my top 5s for this month!
Top 5 Best Things about July
1. Launching Marry & Bright.
2. Having my weekends off to rest and recuperate for the busy Fall.
3. Going go karting to celebrate my 26th birthday
4. Hosting a baby shower for my friend
5. Everything I ate! Food trucks, pie, CRABS, popsicles, tater tots, fresh cherries, fried pickles, key lime pie, donuts, etc.
Top 5 Favorite Instagrams
Top 5 things I’m thankful for
1. Air conditioning!
2. Having supportive and encouraging friends
3. The amazing 2014 clients I’ve been booking!
4. My business partner, Amanda
5. My furry office companion, Lucy
Top 5 Things I’m Looking Forward to in August
1. The start of my Fall wedding season.
2.The Turning Tides Retreat
3. Finally seeing the Backstreet Boys in Concert!
4. Celebrating John’s birthday
5. Announcing a HUGE project I’m involved with
Well, I think that’s about it for July! Bring it on, August! Do you guys have a lot of fun things planned for the last month of Summer??