Does anybody else feel like this year is just FLYING by?? I can’t wrap my mind around the fact that it’s already the first day of summer! It feels like it was just the beginning of Spring! Since the seasons seem to change within the blink of an eye, I like to make a seasonal bucket list at the start of a new season. I strongly believe in making the most of our time and filling that time with as many experiences as possible! Making a bucket list is a great way to ensure that you get out and make memories 🙂
Here’s what’s on my summer bucket list this season!
- Spend the day crabbing and then have a crab feast
- Cook out on the grill at least a few times a month
- Stand up paddle board
- Go on a sunset boat cruise
- Go fishing at night
- Spend the day riding roller coasters at Busch Gardens
- Day trip to the Outer Banks
- See a baseball game
- Go to an outdoor concert and have a picnic
- Make boozy popsicles at home
I’m sure we will do many of these things next month while wedding season hits a bit of a slow down (usually July is quieter since it’s SO hot out). Does anybody else make seasonal bucket lists? What’s on yours?