With all of the rain and the cooler temperatures over the past couple days, I’ve been starting to get a little more excited for Fall! I usually don’t get into the Fall spirit until it actually feels like it outside, but this morning I’m dreaming up what I’d like my Fall wardrobe to look like!
1. Tribal print sweater. I live in sweaters and leggings during off season. They’re comfy and versatile, and can be dressed up if I need to go out and run errands or have a coffee date. This sweater style is one I’ve been crushing on for a while now! Hopefully I find one in my budget this Fall!
2. Laptop satchel. I’m looking for a vintage-looking satchel bag that I can carry my Macbook Pro around in. To meetings, to travel, etc. I’m in love with the look of Ona Bags, but I can’t justify spending that much! I’m considering this bag from Etsy instead!
3. Olive and Burgundy Jeans. It’s really hard to find jeans when you’re short. It is. And if you don’t have hips, it’s even harder to find appropriate jeans…aka jeans that aren’t basically showing my goods. I want to start a campaign to have stores start selling women’s jeans they way they sell mens…by waist AND inseam. Seriously…why do they think all women have the same inseam? Anyway, I haven’t bought new jeans in years. YEARS. I’ve been wearing Forever 21 jeggings for at least three years. Olive and Burgundy jeans are on my fall wish list because I think that even though they’re colors, they’re sort of Fall neutrals. And I’m all about neutral colors!
4. Riding Boots. Over the past two years I went through four or five pairs of $40 Target Boots. I loved them dearly, but they would scuff and scratch pretty easily. I thought I was saving money by buying cheap boots, but since I replaced them every other month, I really didn’t. This year I’m hoping to spend that same amount of money on ONE nice pair of boots I can wear for a few years. I wear riding boots almost every day during the fall and winter (with leggings and sweaters during the week and with skirts or dresses to shoot weddings) so I think this will be a good investment! I have my eye on a pair of Madewell Archive boots over on Ebay.
5. Smoking Flats. I love the way these flats look! I want a black velvet pair and a pair with a tribal print. Are you sensing a trend at all?? I love tribal print EVERYTHING right now.
6. Cargo/Utility Jacket. I really want one of these jackets to wear when it gets cool enough. I think this color would go with just about anything I already own! I especially think the plaid lining of this jacket is super cute.
7. Tortoise earrings. I don’t wear a lot of jewelry and I never wear dangly earrings. They’re just not me. Studs are my thing when I do wear earrings. Tortoise shell everything is my new favorite. I think it’s pretty timeless and these earrings are something I could wear for years. They’d be perfect to wear to weddings, client meetings, casual hangouts, etc.
Well, that’s what I’m into this Fall….what pieces are you guys hoping to add to your wardrobe this season? Leave a comment with an item you’re looking to pick up and I’ll pick one winner to gift a $15 Starbucks card. So you can get your sip on!
Leave a Comment
I am most def. looking to add a pair of cute boots to my wardrobe!! I’m loving the dark tan color this year!!! Another thing I have started to love wearing is bracelets! I am not a jeweler person either! 🙂 but, I want to find more cute, fun new bracelets.
For fall… the only thing I really need it a cute pair of ankle boots. Buuuut, I’m already thinking about winter… a good, warm, winter coat. I survived on light, faux leather jacket from Bluenotes last year. Cute, but not warm at all. I layered anything I could find under it, and wore scarves all the time. And last winter was brutal. I’m not going to be stuck that way again this winter!
I’d love to add some fall colors to my wardrobe this year! I tend to stick with pinks and blues, but a mustard yellow sweater with riding boots would be a great addition!! 🙂
Definitely loving the tribal trend, and those smoking flats are adorable!
Im looking for 2 things: I think I am finally old enough and responsible enough for a good name brand pair of sunglasses: http://www.sunglasshut.com/us/883121630451
AND I always have wanted to pull off ankle boots or booties, but think I look ridiculous. I am determined to find a casual pair and a hot pair. http://www.dillards.com/product/Vince-Camuto-Fenette-PeepToe-Booties_301_-1_301_504460357?df=04237882_zi_black&categoryId=669560&scrollTop=2300
I love the riding boots.
6 Comments on Fall Style Wish List