Well, it looks like it’s already that time again…time to say goodbye to one month and welcome in a new one! Anyone got any good plans for this last weekend of June?
- Leaving my full time job to pursue a career as a wedding photographer. This was HUGE!! What a life changing decision! So far I’m really loving it, but it was a really scary/exciting decision for us to make, and one of the biggest choices we have made together since we’ve been married.
- Lots of weddings! I shot a lot this month…three of my awesome couples tied the knot this month!
- Maddie and John were featured on United with Love! Their fall engagement session made it on the wedding planning blog for DC area brides!
What’s next in July
- My birthday!! I’m turning 25 in a couple weeks and though I am sad to say I feel like I’m getting older, I love an excuse to play flip cup…so that keeps me young…right??
- The boudoir marathon. I can’t wait for this!! I actually still have a spot open, so if you are interested, please snatch it up before it’s too late!!
- Shooting my first styled shoot. I will admit to being pretty nervous about this, especially since I’m planning on shooting with film.
- Summer “vacation”. July is a slower month for me since it’s so hot out (wedding season slows down a bit) so I feel like I might have some time to pretend I’m on a summer vacation. Or maybe make it out to the beach every once in a while:)
Here are my instagrams for June!! Hope you have a great July! I’ll be back on Monday with my July giveaway!