YES, IT’S ME, KATIE. WRITING TODAY FROM THE PAST….OOOOOHHHHH.
Okay, I’m kidding! Sort of! Since we are currently in Hawaii, all of my posts were pre-written. I wrote today’s post while dreaming of white sand beaches and warm, salty water. Which, is kind of funny since I’m writing about my Christmas Bucket List. But, if you think about it, it does kind of make sense, because the Hawaii trip is large in part why I am actually writing the list! When we get back (don’t even want to think about that right now!!) we’ll only have ten days left of the Christmas season!! Not that I’m complaining, but ten days flies by in the blink of an eye these days! I love making these bucket lists to help me be a little more intentional with my time each season, so here’s what I’ve come up with to make the most of our abbreviated Christmas season this year!
- Outdoor Ice Skating
- Drinking mulled wine (my favorite is from Williamsburg Winery!)
- Watching Christmas movies (Home Alone and Love Actually are at the top of my list)
- Baking gingerbread cookies
- Hot cocoa with Bailey’s
- Wrap gifts while watching a Christmas movie (and drinking more Bailey’s hot cocoa….)
- Seeing a Christmas lights display somewhere
- See the Nutcracker
- Bake gingerbread cookies
- Make breakfast for dinner on Christmas night
- Write a list of New Year’s goals and drink champagne
- Watch all of the Office Christmas episodes
What’s on your Christmas to-do list this year? It’s getting so close!